Employers hiring apprentices between 1 April and 30 September 2021 will receive from the government £3,000 each, regardless of age.
An additional £1,000 will be paid for those aged 16 to 18 and those under 25 with an Education, Health and Care Plan - meaning employers of these apprentices during the same time period will receive £4,000 each in total.
An apprenticeship gives you the best of both worlds: the chance to work towards a nationally-recognised qualification and develop your career at the same time.
Apprenticeships are available to anyone over the age of 16.
You need to be in employment before starting an apprenticeship. But even if you aren't yet employed, we can help.
What to do next
- Already employed? Choose the apprenticeship matching your needs from the list below - and click Apply.
- Not yet employed? Take a look at apprenticeship opportunities available right now.
- Still at school? Apply now for an apprenticeship from the list below. We’ll invite you to attend an apprenticeship event and get you work-ready by helping you to prepare your CV, develop interview skills and get matched to your ideal vacancy.
Why choose an apprenticeship with B&FC?
When it comes to all technical and professional education provided across our campuses, B&FC:
- has expert tutors and assessors
- offers unparalleled levels of student and employer support
- collaborates closely with hundreds of local and national businesses
- has earned an excellent reputation for delivering high quality apprenticeships.
And thanks to the achievements of our apprentices, we're among the UK's top 20 apprenticeship training providers!
Higher and degree apprenticeships
We also offer a growing number of higher and degree apprenticeships.
Higher and degree apprenticeships provide you with technical and professional expertise, and your employer with specialist skills.
Higher and degree apprenticeships are high-quality alternatives to the traditional degree route without the expensive course fees.1
1 Higher and degree apprenticeship course fees are paid by the government and your employer
Need more information?
For help with finding a vacancy, or if you have any questions about becoming an apprentice:
- Call 01253 504 326
- Email email@example.com.
With the government’s new range of incentives, now could be the perfect time to hire an apprentice.
If you’re an interested in taking on an apprentice or just keen to find out more:
- Call 01253 504 343
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.