Students aged 16-18 don't pay course fees.
And you may be entitled to the following financial support:
- FREE lunch*
- FREE 24/7 Blackpool Transport travel pass*
- 30% discount - a £170 annual saving - on a 24/7 Blackpool Transport travel pass (if you're not eligible for the free pass)
- FREE circular bus service linking Bispham Campus with Poulton-le Fylde
- FREE healthy breakfast every morning at College
- Help with accommodation costs (if you need to move away to study)*
- Help with childcare costs*
- A Vulnerable Bursary of up to £1,200, and FREE meals, if you’re in care or receiving certain benefits*
* Eligibility is based on household income – read our Financial Support Policy 2019-20 for details.
How to apply
You need to apply for financial support (including the free lunch, travel pass, help with accommodation and the Vulnerable Bursary) as soon as you can before your course starts.
Application forms will be available soon.
If you have any questions about financial support, please email SSFunds@blackpool.ac.uk.
Applying for help with childcare costs
The Care to Learn scheme can help with childcare costs while you study.
Our advisers are here to help with all aspects of funding.