Modern British dining at its best
Level 6 is B&FC’s training restaurant, offering brasserie style dining with a modern British twist. Relax in elegant surroundings and enjoy panoramic views of the Fylde Coast as our catering and hospitality students prepare and serve you their latest creations.
We accept lunch orders between 11.45am and 12.45pm, Tuesday to Thursday. You can view the lunch menus below for the following events:
- Tuesday 30th October - Thursday 15th November - Autumn Menu
- Friday 9th November - Fish & Chips
- Tuesday 20th - Thursday 22nd November - Lancashire Menu
- Tuesday 27th November - Wednesday 19th December - Christmas Menu
- Thursday 20th December - Monday 14th January - Level 6 CLOSED
We accept orders between 5.45pm and 6.45pm on Wednesdays. You can view the dinner menus below for the following events:
- 14th November - Autumn Menu
- Wednesday 28th November - Tuesday 18th December - Christmas Menu
- Wednesday 26th December, 2nd & 9th January - Level 6 CLOSED
Spaces for our evening events are strictly limited and must be paid in advance, please call to secure your booking on 01253 504 157
- Wednesday 21st November - Gin Tasting
- Wednesday 28th November - Christmas is Coming; A hands on guide to hosting over the festive season
How to book
You can book online using our online booking system, call us on 01253 504 157 or email email@example.com.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Please note: We only accept payment by debit or credit card. Parties of 6 or more are asked to pay a deposit of £5 (lunch) or £10 (dinner) per person, which we are happy to take over the phone when you place your booking.
Where to go
The Level 6 Restaurant is located on the Sixth Floor of Cleveleys Building at our Bispham Campus.