Modern British dining at its best
Level 6 is B&FC’s training restaurant, offering brasserie style dining with a modern British twist. Relax in elegant surroundings and enjoy panoramic views of the Fylde Coast as our catering and hospitality students prepare and serve you their latest creations.
We accept lunch orders between 11.45am and 12.45pm and we are able to cater for a range of dietary requirements such as vegan, coeliac or diabetic, simply let us know when making your reservation!
- Tuesday 19th - Wednesday 27th March - Spring Menu
- Friday 29th March - Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Tuesday 2nd - Thursday 4th April - Flavours of Asia
- Tuesday 9th - Wednesday 24th April - LEVEL 6 CLOSED
We accept orders between 5.45pm and 6.45pm and we are able to cater for a range of dietary requirements such as vegan, coeliac or diabetic, simply let us know when making your reservation!
- Wednesday 27th March - Farewell to Winter
- Wednesday 3rd April - Spring Menu
- Wednesday 10th & 17th April - LEVEL 6 CLOSED
Spaces for our evening events are strictly limited and must be paid in advance, please call to secure your booking on 01253 504 157
- Wednesday 24 April - Fizz Tasting
How to book
You can book online using our online booking system, call us on 01253 504 157 or email email@example.com.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm.
Please note: We only accept payment by debit or credit card.
Parties of 6 or more are asked to pay a deposit of £5 (lunch) or £10 (dinner) per person, which we are happy to take over the phone when you place your booking.
Where to go
The Level 6 Restaurant is located on the Sixth Floor of Cleveleys Building at our Bispham Campus.