Modern British dining at its best
Level 6 is B&FC’s training restaurant, offering brasserie style dining with a modern British twist. Relax in elegant surroundings and enjoy panoramic views of the Fylde Coast as our catering and hospitality students prepare and serve you their latest creations.
We accept lunch orders on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and, ocasionally, Friday between 11.45am and 12.45pmm. We are able to cater for a range of dietary requirements such as vegan, coeliac or diabetic, simply let us know when making your reservation!
- Tuesday 8th October - Thursday 31st October - Autumn Menu
- Tuesday 5th November - Thursday 21st November - Winter Menu
- Tuesday 26th November - Wednesday 18th December - Christmas Menu
- Friday 27th September - Level 6 Buffet
- Friday 4th October - Afternoon Tea
- Friday 11th October & 8th November - Fish and Chips
We accept dinner orders between 5.45pm and 6.45pm on Wednesday evenings. We are able to cater for a range of dietary requirements such as vegan, coeliac or diabetic, simply let us know when making your reservation!
Spaces for our tasting events are strictly limited and must be paid in advance, please call to secure your booking on 01253 504 157
- Wednesday 16th October - Winter Menu
- Wednesday 30th October - Halloween Menu
- Wednesday 6th November - Seafood & Prosecco Evening
- Wednesday 20th November - Festive Menu
- Wednesday 27th November - Christmas is Coming Evening
- Wednesday 4th December - Tuesday 17th December - Christmas Menu
Level 6 Restaurant will be closed Tuesday 22nd October until Friday 25th October for the Autumn half term holidays.
How to book
You can book online using our online booking system, call us on 01253 504 157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm.
Parties of 6 or more are asked to pay a deposit of £5 (lunch) or £10 (dinner) per person, which we are happy to take over the phone when you place your booking.
Please note: We only accept payment by debit or credit card.
Where to go
The Level 6 Restaurant is located on the Sixth Floor of Cleveleys Building at our Bispham Campus.