Modern British dining at its best
Level 6 is B&FC’s training restaurant, offering brasserie style dining with a modern British twist. Relax in elegant surroundings and enjoy panoramic views of the Fylde Coast as our catering and hospitality students prepare and serve you their latest creations.
We accept lunch orders between 11.45am and 12.45pm, Tuesday to Thursday. You can view a sample lunch menu below, or join us at one of the following events:
- Tuesday 2nd - Thursday 18th October - Best of British Menu
- Tuesday 23rd - Thursday 25th October - Level 6 Closed
- Tuesday 30th October - Thursday 15th November - Autumn Menu
- Friday 9th November - Fish & Chip
- Tuesday 20th - Thursday 22nd November - Lancashire Menu
- Tuesday 27th November - Wednesday 19th December - Xmas Menu
We accept orders between 5.45pm and 6.45pm on Wednesday. You can view a sample dinner menu below, or join us at one of the following events:
- Wednesday 10th & 17th October - Best of British Menu
- Wednesday 24th October - Level 6 Closed
- Wednesday 31st October - Halloween Menu
- Wednesday 7th & 14th November - Autumn Menu
- Wednesday 28th November - Tuesday 18th December - Xmas Menu
- Wednesday 21st November - Gin Tasting
How to book
You can book online using our online booking system or contact us on T 01253 504 157 or E email@example.com. If no-one is available to take your call, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please note: We only accept payment by debit or credit card. Parties of 6 or more are asked to pay a deposit of £5 (lunch) or £10 (dinner) per person, which we are happy to take over the phone when you place your booking.
Where to go
The Level 6 Restaurant is located on the Sixth Floor of Cleveleys Building at our Bispham Campus.