Once you have submitted your application for a Visual Arts course, we'll need to see either a portfolio of your work or a live/recorded performance showing your acting or musical abilities.
We will invite you to attend one of our workshop events, during which, our expert tutors will review your portfolio/observe your performance(s).
Our workshop events are also an excellent opportunity to:
- Spend some time being taught by our programme leaders
- Meet existing students already studying your chosen course
- Meet others who may be studying alongside you
- Tour and utilise our outstanding facilities
- Discuss your career aspirations with tutors
What will I be doing on the day?
Your invite will confirm the date and time. Once you arrive you will register with us and you will have the opportunity to access information regarding B&FC, the course and support available.
You will then be taken as a group for a tour of the campus to find out about all the benefits of being a B&FC student.
After this you will then go with programme leaders of the course you have applied to.
Please select the course from the list at the bottom of the page for each individual itinerary of the day and what you will need to prepare. Please note these can be subject to change.
If you cannot attend a workshop
Submitting your evidence online
Once you’ve uploaded your work, email the link (including any passwords if you have set the content as private) to firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to include:
- Your full name
- Your full UCAS Personal ID Number
- The title of the course you’ve applied for
We would strongly recommend you visit us, as this will enable you to make an informed decision regarding where and what you want to study.
What happens next
- Applicants who have submitted evidence in person will be notified of a decision within five working days of having attended a workshop event.
- If we receive your evidence online, a member of the Visual Arts team will review it and contact you to discuss taking your application forward. A decision about whether to offer you a place will then be made within five working days.
Our decision on your application will be shown on your UCAS Track account.
The documents below outline what to expect when you attend a workshop event and what you need to do to prepare.