Born in Preston, Tracey is a graduate of London’s Wimbledon School of Art. She has been teaching for over a decade but throughout that time has remained active in the arts. She is currently represented by the Manchester-based artist-run commercial art gallery, Paper.
• critical studies
• art and design theory
• painting and drawing
Courses I Teach
- Fine Art Professional Practice - BA Hons Degree
- Graphic Design and Visual Communication - BA Hons Degree
- Acting - BA Hons Degree
- Musical Theatre - BA Hons Degree
- Scriptwriting for Stage, Screen and Gaming - BA Hons Degree
- Fashion Design - BA Hons Degree
- Fashion Design (Contemporary Costume) - BA Hons Degree
Qualifications and Accolades
• Masters Fine Art Painting 2006
• Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
My pedagogic research interests are focused around blended learning and the use of online learning spaces as a way to improve attendance and retention in theoretical modules.
I have been active in the arts since graduating from my Masters degree from Wimbledon School of Art, London, in 2006. This activity has included shows throughout the UK and Europe, and I am now represented by Paper, Manchester.
I have been teaching in further and higher education since 2006 and have taught at B&FC since 2012.
I presented a paper at the 2016 Association of Colleges Conference, as well as a case study workshop at B&FC’s 2016 Learning and Teaching Conference.
You should pick B&FC because we are small enough to offer you specialist and individual teaching but big enough to give you a degree with national significance.
“The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth—it is the truth which conceals that there is none. The simulacrum is true.” - Baudrillard, 1981, attributed to Ecclesiastes