Nicola has been working at Blackpool and The Fylde College for eight years. She has worked with students aged 14-24, with a variety of learning difficulties and disabilities
She has worked with students who have social, behavioural and economic difficulties, helping them to further their education and gain employment.
Nicola has also worked with NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training) students from various backgrounds with a range of needs, developing skills in English, maths, ICT employability and personal development.
• English and maths
• Functional Skills
• pastoral care
• working with learners who have learning difficulties and disabilities
• working with EBD (Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties) students
• working with NEET learners
Courses I Teach
Qualifications and Accolades
• BA(Hons) English Language, Literature and Writing
• Level 5 Additional Diploma in Teaching English in the Lifelong Learning Sector
Continuous updating of relevant skills through staff development activities
Here, students have access to the expert knowledge we have as an Osted Grade 1 Outstanding college.
“Life is about taking chances, trying new things, having fun, making mistakes and learning from them.”