Senior Tutor Sport
Mark is a former professional footballer, who, owing to injury, re-trained at B&FC to become a fully qualified teacher and senior tutor for learning, teaching and assessment in sport.
Mark has also been a premier league academy club coach and goalkeeping coach, and this experience, together with his industry contacts and the knowledge gained during his football career, ensures students receive a rich and inspired learning experience.
• sports psychology
• analysis of sports performance
• talent identification
• assessing risk in sport
Qualifications and Accolades
• BA (Hons) Sports Development
• Level 2 Football Coaching
• Level 1 Volleyball
• Level 1 Handball
• Level 1 Lacrosse
• Level 1 Basketball
• Professional Goalkeeper with 13 years’ experience at Bolton Wanderers, Wycombe Wanderers and Stevenage Borough
• Head Academy Goalkeeping Coach at Blackpool Football Club
• First Team Goalkeeping Coach at Northwich Victoria
• Delivering a professional football scouts course to industry experts
• Currently studying for UEFA B football coaching badge
We offer technical and professional courses that are run by subject experts, who have significant experience of and contacts within industry. This ensures all students receive opportunities to gain work experience or volunteer in their chosen area of industry.
“If you want to be the best you can be and achieve your aspirations and goals then B&FC and its expert tutors will ensure you gain the right knowledge and expertise to fulfil that journey.”