Lecturer in Sport & Public Services
Joanne studied a degree in sports development at B&FC before going on to qualify in teaching. She has coached at all levels, in multiple sports. She has also successfully carried out the role of Further Education Sports Co-ordinator, establishing excellent contacts with the sports industry.
• physical preparation
• exercise, health and lifestyle
• instructing physical activities
Qualifications and Accolades
• BA (Hons) Sports Development
• Foundation Degree Sports Development
• National Diploma in Sports Science
• Level 1 Football Coaching Award
• Level 1 Football Disabled Coaching Award
• First Aid at Work
• Level 1 Netball Coaching Award
• Level 1 Basketball Coaching Award
• Level 1 Dodgeball
• Level 1 Lacrosse
I have worked as a sports coach and an assistant manager of a sports centre.
I am involved in the Fylde Netball League.
B&FC offers technical and professional courses, which are delivered by tutors with excellent industry experience. Our students receive outstanding work experience and the links made with participating organisations deliver great opportunities for students.
“B&FC can help you to stand out from the crowd by providing you with the qualifications and industry experience to be who you want to be.”