Curriculum Manager in Leadership & Management
A Business Studies graduate with a Master’s in Management, Helen held management posts with several large international financial organisations before moving into teaching.
She now manages B&FC’s further and higher education business management and professional programmes, teaching all aspects of business management.
Helen’s students have progressed to successful careers as fashion buyers, accountants, retail managers and events organisers. She is justifiably proud of the fact that more than 80% of B&FC’s business further education students go on to higher education.
Courses I Teach
- Management In the Workplace - BA Hons Degree - Topup
- Business and Financial Management - BA Hons Degree - Topup
- Business Management (Leadership) - Foundation Degree
- Business Management (Finance Management) - Foundation Degree
- Business Management (Digital Marketing) - Foundation Degree
- Business Management (Human Resources Management) - Foundation Degree
- Business Management (Finance) - Degree Apprenticeship
- Business Management (Digital Marketing) - Degree Apprenticeship
- Business Management (Human Resources) - Degree Apprenticeship
Qualifications and Accolades
• MSc in Management
• Post Graduate Diploma in Leadership
• BA (Hons) Business Studies
• Sector Lead for Business, Administration & Finance Network
• QTLS status
• Lead Internal Verifier for BTEC Business programmes
• External Verifier for BTEC Edexcel Business
My financial management experience allows me to share real working scenarios with the students I teach. I love this career as it is both challenging and rewarding seeing your team motivated and succeed.
I stay current by undertaking continuous professional development (CPD) and professional networking with local and national businesses.
With B&FC, you have the most experienced business tutors, who put your aspirations first. You will also develop an excellent range of employability skills to enhance your future career prospects.
“Be enthusiastic in what you do and success will follow.”