As a tutor, Debbie's responsibilities revolve around ensuring learners have a positive FE experience through effective lesson planning, delivery of up-to-date content, providing constructive feedback and committing to continuous professional development.
• health and social care
• workplace communication
Courses I Teach
Qualifications and Accolades
• Foundation Degree in Communication at Work - 2016
• OCR Maths - Stage 1/Level 2
• Level 3 Childcare
• RSA Typing
• Cert in Education
• One-to-one training at St John Vianney`s junior school and nursery in different key stage classes (June 2016)
• Supporting young people with safeguarding issues at Athena Referral Unit, Blackpool (June 2016)
• Supporting Functional Skills English at Seasiders Learning Centre, Blackpool (June 2016)
Member of the NUT
B&FC is an inspirational Grade 1 Outstanding college with motivated staff and a positive future, supported by strong leaders.
“Be strong and of good courage.”