With over 15 years’ experience in the sport and fitness industry, Brian is a UK Athletics official and takes part in road running events right across the UK and Europe.
As a volunteer at the London Olympics and Glasgow Commonwealth Games, Brian was responsible for supporting some of the world’s top track and field athletes.
He is an accomplished sports event commentator, as well as the stadium announcer for AFC Fylde Football Club.
• sports injuries
• sports massage
Courses I Teach
Qualifications and Accolades
• Masters in Applied Sport and Exercise Science
• BSc (Hons) Agricultural and Food Marketing
• 2012 Olympic Torchbearer
• Radio Wave Hero in The Community
I have over 15 years’ experience in sport, specifically in sports massage, athletics and risk assessment for sports events.
With my own part-time sports therapy practice, I provide standard verification services to independent sports massage schools.
• current practitioner in sports therapy
• providing consultation services to sports events (risk assessment and planning)
• managing all course measurements for the north of England
• supporter and fundraiser for teenage Cancer Trust
B&FC has given me the opportunity to combine my passion for sport with my passion for helping people. The support I receive enables me in turn to support my students to achieve their own goals.
“Prepare the mind and the body will follow.”