Learning the basics of business will get you set for success in any industry.
Combine your studies with real-world experience through an extended industry placement and what have you got?
Welcome to Business T Levels.
B&FC is launching these Business T Levels in September 2022:
- Management and Administration
To get on your T Level course you'll need 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including English and Maths.
Need to level up your English and Maths?
If you've got a GCSE Grade 3 in English and Maths, get set for a T Level with our one-year course - Business - Pre-T Level.
Why T Levels?
T Levels are the perfect way to get ready for success.
You'll first learn the foundations of business, and then enjoy an extended industry placement. In your second year you'll specialise in one of these three areas, gaining all the skills to thrive in your chosen career.
Here at B&FC you'll be taught by amazing tutors, and enjoy a wide range of guest lectures providing you with an insider's guide to the world of doing business and making money.
- Live business experience on the Young Enterprise Company Programme
- Real-life learning through community partnerships
- High-quality placements with local employers
- Amazing industry placements with key Lancashire employers such as Rock FM, Karma Applied Science, NHS, Blackpool Transport and Wyre Council
- Professional insight from industry guest speakers
- Personal progress tutor for every student
- FREE careers service
- Up to £1200 Guaranteed Bursary for those in care or receiving certain benefits
- Popular roles include Business Manager, Accountant, Project Manager
- Average annual wage in this sector is £36,400
- 31,100 annual job openings in the North West
- 668,937 jobs in the North West
To find out more about T Levels: