Advanced Technology Centre: Courses Available
Published on 10/09/2015 by news_admin
Engineering and Automotive students were given a first look around Blackpool and The Fylde College’s Advanced Technology Centre during induction week.
Students had the opportunity to tour the College’s state-of-the-art learning and teaching facility and explore the workshops they will use for training when they begin their advanced engineering, manufacturing and automotive courses.
There are still limited places left on engineering programmes at Blackpool and The Fylde College. If you’re interested in becoming one of the first to benefit from this outstanding learning environment, view our engineering courses here or call course enquiries on 01253 504343.
The ATC features:
- Advanced engineering workshops including the latest CNC technology to provide the environment to deliver industry level skills.
- A project zone featuring pneumatics, robotics, electronics and the latest CAD design studio where a design can be sent to manufacture in the same room.
- Research and development centre including purpose built four-wheel drive dyno facility and engine test cells that are used for both aerospace and engineering programmes.
- Automotive workshops that have been designed to provide a working environment in line with market leaders.
- Materials and paint applications workshop to mirror that of the highest industry standards in line with Boeing, Rolls Royce, McLaren.