Thinking about applying for a degree-level course at B&FC? Here are the dates you need to know.
- 30 January - virtual open event
- Summer - Flying Start workshops for students new to higher education at B&FC
- 22 May: Student Finance application deadline. Submit yours anytime from early in the calendar year.
- 31 May: International student course application deadline.
- 30 June: PGCE application deadline
- 20 May: Reject by Default (RBD). This will appear on UCAS Track if you applied by 15 January and the institution hasn’t made a decision.
- 10 June: Any offers you haven't accepted by this date will be shown as Declined by Default (DBD).
- 10 August: SQA
- 24 August: JCQ
- 27 August: GCSEs
Our admissions team is here to help with any questions you might have about becoming a B&FC degree-level student.