It's a big day. And no matter your results, B&FC is here to make sure you get signed up for a course to match your ambitions and get you set for a rewarding career.
I've got the results I need
Already applied for a B&FC course and completed your pre-enrolment form?
Today's the day to upload evidence of your exam results.
- Visit the enrolment portal and sign in.
- Go to the Qualifications page and upload your grades and a photo of your exam slip. You can take a photo using your phone - just make sure the slip is in focus and the subjects and grades can be clearly seen.
You should have received an email about the enrolment portal that included your username and guidance on how to create a password. If not, get in touch via live chat.
Once you've uploaded your results and they've been verified by our admissions team, we'll send you a learning agreement to read. Reply to that email confirming you've understood the agreement and you're all set.
I didn't meet entry requirements - what do I do now?
Firstly, don't worry. We have lots of courses here at B&FC - and experts who can help find the right course to match your needs.
We'll give you a call soon to discuss those courses and give you some options. Or contact us.
When you've decided on a course, call Course Enquiries on 01253 504343 and we'll guide you through the next steps.
I'm not sure what to do next
We're here to help if you haven't yet applied for a course and want to get some advice.
We have careers experts, and tutors who can suggest courses based on things you enjoy.
The best place to start is a live chat. Our course enquiries team can guide you and arrange a chat with a tutor to give you the lowdown on courses matching your needs.
First rate - we’re an Ofsted Outstanding college and ranked in the top 3% of England’s colleges for school leaver success.*
Career-focused - courses are co-created with over 1,800 employers and taught by highly qualified industry specialists. You'll learn the technical and professional skills to thrive in your career or specialising in higher education.
It’s personal - our study programmes combine subject-specific learning with personal development skills and enrichment activities. You'll live your best life here at B&FC.
- Call 01253 504 322 (we're here 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
- Email email@example.com
- Start a live chat on this website (we're here 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday)
* National Achievement Rate Tables (NARTs) from the Department for Education & Education and Skills Funding Agency 2018/19