B&FC has fantastic indoor and outdoor sports facilities available for use by students, staff and members of the public.
All weather 3G pitch
Our sports hall is a great resource and ideal for indoor sports such as volleyball, badminton and basketball.
The hourly rate is £30 or £25 for under 16s and £8 for a badminton court. You can hire sports equipment too. The hall is also available for children’s parties.
For bookings, please call the Sports Centre on 01253 504184 or email email@example.com.
Inspirations Fitness Suite
Our fully-equipped gym is open to everyone aged 16 and over from 7.30am till 9.30pm Monday to Friday and from 9am till 2pm on Saturdays. Here you can access:
- A range of cardiovascular and resistance machines
- Arc trainers (the most up-to-date cross-trainer on the market)
- A Smith weight training machine and a free weights area
- TVs, audio entertainment equipment and air conditioning
- An induction for all new members
- Personal trainers and personalised fitness programmes
- Circuit training
Annual (12 months membership)
- Members of the public: £150
- Staff: £125
- Students and senior citizens: £100
Monthly direct debit
- Members of the public: £15
- Staff: £12.50
- Students and senior citizens: £10
One month’s payment is required upfront when setting up a direct debit which will be taken on the 1st of each month.
No minimum length contract. To cancel a direct debit arrangement, 15 days’ notice must be given to the sports centre manager in writing.
- Members of the public: £18
- Staff: £15
- Students and senior citizens: £12
Or you can pay per session at a cost of £3. We operate a pay-as-you-go system, which means you can stop your membership at any time.
Fitness class timetable
We run the following fitness classes, which are free to members and £3 to non-members.
- FIGHT KLUB® - Mondays 5.30-6.30pm
The high intensity fun workout that makes getting in shape an addiction. Set to music, the programme is a combination of boxing, kick-boxing and Thai boxing.
- Indoor cycling - Tuesday 5.30-6.30pm
- Yoga - Wednesday 5-6.00pm
- Circuits - Thursdays 5.30-6.30pm
- Pilates - Thursdays 7.45-8.30am
- Metafit - Saturdays 9-10am
For more information about the Inspirations Fitness Suite, please call the Sports Centre on 01253 504 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holiday sport camps
Who is it for?
Our holiday camp is aimed at kids aged 5-14.
When and where?
- 13-17 February 2017 (early bird offer ends 31 January)
- Easter: 10-21 April 2017, closed 14 and 17 April (early bird offer ends 25 March)
- 30 May-2 June 2017, closed 29 May (early bird offer ends 6 May)
- Summer: 24 July-1 September 2017, closed 28 August (early bird offer ends 7 July)
£12 per day, per child or £50 for the full week. Book early to get a reduced rate of £10 per day of £40 for the week.
Free taster sessions
Before you book, why not let your child have a go at one of our free taster sessions?
1 & 8 April and 8 & 15 July 2017, 11am-12pm
For more information and to book, please contact the Sports Centre on E email@example.com or T 01253 504 184.