B&FC has fantastic indoor and outdoor sports facilities available for use by students, staff and members of the public.
All weather 3G pitch
Our sports hall is a great resource and ideal for indoor sports such as volleyball, badminton and basketball.
The hourly rate is £30 or £25 for under 16s and £8 for a badminton court. You can hire sports equipment too. The hall is also available for children’s parties.
For bookings, please call the Sports Centre on 01253 504184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspirations Fitness Suite
Our fully-equipped gym is open to everyone aged 16 and over from 7.30am till 9.30pm Monday to Friday and from 9am till 2pm on Saturdays. Here you can access:
- A range of cardiovascular and resistance machines
- Arc trainers (the most up-to-date cross-trainer on the market)
- A Smith weight training machine and a free weights area
- TVs, audio entertainment equipment and air conditioning
- An induction for all new members
- Personal trainers and personalised fitness programmes
- Circuit training
All new members pay an introductory fee of £15, which covers the first two months’ membership. After that, the monthly costs are as follows:
- Members of the public - £15
- Staff - £12.50
- Students and senior citizens - £10
Or you can pay per session at a cost of £3. We operate a pay-as-you-go system, which means you can stop your membership at any time.
Fitness class timetable
We run the following fitness classes, which are free to members and £3 to non-members.
- FIGHT KLUB® - Mondays 5.30-6.30pm
The high intensity fun workout that makes getting in shape an addiction. Set to music, the programme is a combination of boxing, kick-boxing and Thai boxing.
- Indoor cycling - Tuesday 5.30-6.30pm
- Yoga - Wednesday 5-6.00pm
- Metafit - Saturdays 9-10am
- Circuits - Thursdays 5.30-6.30pm
For more information about the Inspirations Fitness Suite, please call the Sports Centre on 01253 504 184 or email email@example.com.
Holiday sport camps
When and where
- Bookings made before 30 September: £10 per day, per child or £40 for the full week
- Bookings made after 30 September: £12 per day, per child or £50 for the full week