B&FC has fantastic indoor and outdoor sports facilities available for use by students, staff and members of the public.
All weather 3G pitch
Our sports hall is a great resource and ideal for indoor sports such as volleyball, badminton and basketball.
Block bookings (minimum 6 weeks): the hourly rate is £30 for adults or £25 for under 16s and £8 for a badminton court. You can hire sports equipment too. The hall is also available for children’s parties. Throughout May and August, prices will be discounted to £25 for adults and £15 for juniors.
One-off bookings: the hourly rate is £35 for adults and £30 for under 16s. We also require a £10 non-refundable deposit on booking.
For bookings, please call the Sports Centre on 01253 504184 or email email@example.com.
Inspirations Fitness Suite
Our fully-equipped gym is open to everyone aged 16 and over from 7.30am till 9.30pm Monday to Friday and from 9am till 2pm on Saturdays. Here you can access:
- A range of cardiovascular and resistance machines
- Arc trainers (the most up-to-date cross-trainer on the market)
- A Smith weight training machine and a free weights area
- TVs, audio entertainment equipment and air conditioning
- An induction for all new members
- Personal trainers and personalised fitness programmes
- Circuit training
Annual (12 months membership)
- Members of the public: £150
- Staff: £125
- Students and senior citizens: £100
Monthly direct debit
- Members of the public: £15
- Staff: £12.50
- Students and senior citizens: £10
One month’s payment is required upfront when setting up a direct debit which will be taken on the 1st of each month.
No minimum length contract. To cancel a direct debit arrangement, 15 days’ notice must be given to the sports centre manager in writing.
- Members of the public: £18
- Staff: £15
- Students and senior citizens: £12
Or you can pay per session at a cost of £3. We operate a pay-as-you-go system, which means you can stop your membership at any time.
Fitness class timetable
We run the following fitness classes, which are free to members and £3 to non-members.
- FIGHT KLUB® - Mondays 5-6pm
The high intensity fun workout that makes getting in shape an addiction. Set to music, the programme is a combination of boxing, kick-boxing and Thai boxing.
- Yoga - Monday 1.30-2.15pm
- Circuits - Thursdays 5-5.45pm
- Pilates - Friday 1.30-2.15pm
- Metafit - Tuesday 5-5.30pm and Saturdays 9.30-10am
For more information about the Inspirations Fitness Suite, please call the Sports Centre on 01253 504 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holiday sport camps
Who is it for?
Our holiday camp is aimed at kids aged 5-14.
When and where?
- 12-16 February 2018 (early bird offer 27 January)
- Easter: 26 March-6 April 2018, closed 30 March-2 April (early bird offer ends 10 March)
- 29-1 May 2018, closed 28 May (early bird offer ends 12 May)
- Summer: 23 July-31 August 2018, closed 27 August (early bird offer ends 7 July)
£12 per day, per child or £52 for the full week. Book early to get a reduced rate of £10 per day or £45 for the week.
For more information and to book, please contact the Sports Centre on E email@example.com or T 01253 504 184.