Modern British dining at its best
Level 6 is B&FC’s training restaurant, offering brasserie style dining with a modern British twist. Relax in elegant surroundings and enjoy panoramic views of the Fylde Coast as our catering and hospitality students prepare and serve you their latest creations.
At just £10.95 for a three-course lunch and £16.95 for dinner, our fine dining won’t break the bank either. Join us for morning coffee, lunch or dinner at the following times (term-time only):
Morning Coffee – Available from 10.30am Tuesday to Thursday.
We accept lunch orders between 11.30am and 12.45pm, Tuesday to Thursday. You can view a sample lunch menu below, or join us at one of the following events:
- Tuesday 10th Jan – Thursday 27th Jan – New Year Lunch Menu
- Tuesday 31st Jan – Thursday 9th Feb – 125 Years Menu
- Tuesday 21st Feb – Thursday 2nd March – All you can eat buffet £5
- Tuesday 7th March – Thursday 16th March – Level 6 March Menu
- Tuesday 21st March – Thursday 6th April - Spring Menu
We accept orders between 5.45pm and 7.00pm, Wednesday only. You can view a sample dinner menu below, or join us at one of the following events:
- Wednesday 18th Jan – Blackpool Rotary Hell’s Kitchen
- Wednesday 25th Jan – Burns Night Menu
- Wednesday 1st & 8thFeb – 125 Years of B&FC Banquet Menu
- Wednesday 22nd Feb – An Evening with Paul Rowley
- Wednesday 1st March – St David’s Menu
- Wednesday 8th March – Craft Beer & Tapas Evening
- Wednesday 15th March – St Patrick’s Menu
- Wednesday 22nd & 29th March – Spring Menu
- Wednesday 5th April – ‘An Evening With’ TBC
How to book
You can book online using our Restaurant Live system or contact us on T 01253 504 157 or E firstname.lastname@example.org. If no-one is available to take your call, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please note: We only accept payment by debit or credit card. Parties of 6 or more are asked to pay a deposit of £5 (lunch) or £10 (dinner) per person, which we are happy to take over the phone when you place your booking.
Where to go
The Level 6 Restaurant is located on the Sixth Floor of Cleveleys Building at our Bispham Campus.
Follow us on Twitter @Level6_BFC