Modern British dining at its best
Level 6 is B&FC’s training restaurant, offering brasserie style dining with a modern British twist. Relax in elegant surroundings and enjoy panoramic views of the Fylde Coast as our catering and hospitality students prepare and serve you their latest creations.
We accept lunch orders between 11.45am and 12.45pm, Tuesday to Thursday. You can view a sample lunch menu below, or join us at one of the following events:
- Tuesday 24 April - Thursday 17 May - Summer Lunch Menu
- Tuesday 22 May - Thursday 24 May - Farewell Menu
- Tuesday 29 May - Thursday 31 May - Level 6 Restaurant will be closed
- Tuesday 5 June - Thursday 14 June - Farewell Menu
- Friday 8 June - Fish & Chip Friday
- Monday 21 May - Burger Monday
We accept orders between 5.45pm and 6.45pm on Wednesday. You can view a sample dinner menu below, or join us at one of the following events:
- Wednesday 2 May - Wednesday 23 May - Spring Dinner Menu
- Wednesday 30 May - Wednesday 6 June - Level 6 Restaurant will be closed
- Wednesday 13 June - Gin Tasting
How to book
You can book online using our Restaurant Live system or contact us on T 01253 504 157 or E email@example.com. If no-one is available to take your call, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please note: We only accept payment by debit or credit card. Parties of 6 or more are asked to pay a deposit of £5 (lunch) or £10 (dinner) per person, which we are happy to take over the phone when you place your booking.
Where to go
The Level 6 Restaurant is located on the Sixth Floor of Cleveleys Building at our Bispham Campus.