Health and Safety in the Workplace - Level 2
Course Code: WN1EE8164
Next available course:
|Start Date||Location||Duration / Fees|
Under Section 2 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, employers have a duty to provide training for their employees to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, their health and safety at work.
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 identify situations where health and safety training is particularly important, including:
- Understand own responsibilities, and the responsibilities of others, relating to health and safety in the work place
- Ensures compliance with UK Health and Safety legislation
- Developed by health and safety professionals
- Risk assessments in relation to health and safety
- Procedures for responding to accidents
- Moving and handling equipment and other objects safely
- COSHH regulations. hazardous substances and materials
- Understand how to promote safety
Health and safety Courses at Blackpool and Fylde College are second to none. when was the last time you heard someone tell you “I thoroughly enjoyed a Health and Safety course”? We believe you will hear this if you ask our previous learners what the course is like. Educating people is at the heart of everything we do and our attention to detail is impeccable.
All staff involved in the delivery of business to business courses within the College are approved to teach the subjects and modules they deliver. Our teaching staff are appropriately qualified, with relevant technical and industrial experience and professional practice.