There's never been a better time to upskill your colleagues.
- They may be on furlough with time and passion to gain essential expertise.
- You may be planning beyond COVID-19 and to reboot your team to edge out the competition (ask us about B&FC's complimentary training needs analysis workshop).
- Or you may have read our feature about the skills your business needs to embrace opportunities for growth in 2021 and beyond.
Take a look at these higher and degree apprenticeships designed to help you survive and thrive in these challenging times:
- Data Analyst (Level 4)
- Associate Project Manager (Level 4)
- Operations Manager (Level 5)
- Chartered Manager Level 6
- Project Manager (Level 6)
- Digital Technology Solutions (Level 6)
This is just a small sample of our higher and degree apprenticeships.
For the full list, browse our higher and degree apprenticeships.
Big benefits - tiny cost
If you're an SME with an annual wage bill of £3m or less, you pay just 5% of apprenticeship training costs.
Larger organisations may fund these study programmes from their Apprenticeship Levy.
Why choose B&FC for higher and degree apprenticeships?
- B&FC’s range of higher and degree apprenticeships enjoy professional industry accreditation (such as APM and CMI).
- We offer degree qualifications awarded by UK top 10 Lancaster University, so your apprentices graduate with the technical and professional skills needed to give your organisation a competitive edge
- tailor-made course content
- taught by industry specialists
- delivery at a time and place to suit
- a wide variety of apprenticeships and levels
- industry-standard training and facilities
- Complete this short form and we'll be in touch to discuss opportunities to build your business through higher and degree apprenticeships.
- Or if it's between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, start a live chat and we'll get you the required information right away.
Apprenticeships: they're the business!
"We're covering a whole range of subjects in conjunction with B&FC, which is really helping us develop the workforce for the future.
"B&FC has a very focused business approach and an extremely flexible delivery model."
Andrew Stone, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals
“Loving the course and its content.
"It will enable me not only to become a better practitioner but a better manager for the service and organisation.”
Neil Froggett, Manager, Blackpool Council (Care in the Community Projects) - studying Operations Departmental Manager - Level 5 (CMI)