Enrolment at Blackpool and The Fylde College

As soon as you've chosen your course you should apply online to secure your place then wait for our professional and friendly Admissions Team to get in touch.

Or sign up at out January open event on Saturday 12 January, 10am-2pm.

For community and hobby programmes, please contact us on T 01253 504 620 or E adultcommunitylearning@blackpool.ac.uk for information about availability and where to sign up.

Where to go

Please see the list of courses below to find out which campus you need to go to:

Bispham Campus

University Centre

Adult Community Courses
Automotive and Motorsport
Business and Enterprise
Casino and Gaming Technology
Catering, Hospitality and Events Management
Children, Young People and Families
Computing and Digital Technologies
GCSE - Maths and English
Hair, Beauty and Related Therapies
Health and Medical Professions
Public Services
Sport, Leisure and Recreation
Travel and Tourism

Access to Higher Education
Accounting and Finance – AAT
Graphic Design
Media Production, Film and Television
Performing Arts and Music
Part-time (for Adults) - Health and Medical Professions
Part-time (for Adults) – Children, Young People and Families
Part-time (for Adults) - Learning Support

What to bring

If you are residing in this country on any type of visa or have recently settled in this country, please bring your passport and/or visa evidence along with any other relevant evidence.

Further education course

To be able to sign up to a full-time or part-time further education course you must bring along up-to-date, original benefit evidence or a method of payment – debit/credit card, cheque, cash or direct debit payment plan. You will also need to provide your National Insurance number and a parent/guardian email address.

Higher education course

When you sign up for a higher education course you will be required to supply two forms of ID, one to confirm your address and one which includes a photo card (both IDs must be brought to enrolment). Acceptable forms of ID are: driving licence photo card; passport; student loan/grant confirmation letter; bank or government agency certificate or ID; utility bill.

If you are self-funding your course you will need to either pay the fees in full at enrolment or pay a deposit and set up an instalment plan for the remainder of the fees

If you have applied for a Tuition Fee Loan you will need to produce the University or College Payment Advice letter. This is a letter sent to you from Student Finance England stating that they will be paying the fees on your behalf. Should you not be able to provide the letter from Student Finance England we will need your Customer Reference Number in order to process your enrolment.

Note: A Direct Debit instalment plan is available to Home Status Students attending further and higher education courses. Please remember to bring your bank details with you.

Community and hobby programmes

When you enrol on a community and hobby programme, you will be required to pay the full cost of your course when you sign up. Payments can be made by cash, cheque or credit/debit card.

For information about availability and where to sign up for a community and hobby programme please call us on T 01253 504 620 or E adultcommunitylearning@blackpool.ac.uk.

Campus accessibility

Campus plans showing accessibility for the disabled at Bispham Campus and University Centre are available. View our Disabled Access Guide.


Throughout the duration of our open events there may be official event photography/filming taking place for marketing and promotional purposes.

Images and footage may be used both in online and offline publications, public relations and advertising, such as social media, brochures, information leaflets, adverts, posters and other formats for the promotion of the College and of College programmes.

If for any reasons you or a member of your group does not wish to be photographed, please make yourself known to staff working at the event on arrival or to the photographer.