University Centre Travel and Transport Guidelines

Please Note: Park Road Building is part of the University Centre and is therefore subject to the same parking rules and regulations.


The main car park at the University Centre is a student only pay and display facility and a student parking permit is required to gain access. To apply for a car parking permit please complete the car parking permit application form.

Explore the College

Accommodation: Finding the right place to live

Information, advice & guidance to help you make informed choices & build your skills to gain employment.

College Life: Offering you a full student experience

Financial Support: Could you be eligible?

Illuminate Training Solutions: The commercial training & employer arm of B&FC

Results: B&FC is England’s highest performing large general further education college

The University of Salford
European Structural and Investment Funds
Council for Independent Education
Cumbria and Lancashire Network for Collaborative Outreach
European Social Fund
Lancaster University
Disabled Confident
The Queen’s Anniversary for FE and HE

© Copyright Blackpool and The Fylde College, 2017