Upcoming EnginE masterclasses
Browse our latest fully-funded courses for the engineering and manufacturing businesses.
Unlocking your workforce potential as a key route to business success.
The EnginE Project is aimed at improving the workforce skills across the Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing SME sector throughout Lancashire.
The project brings together expertise from Blackpool and The Fylde College along with that of project partners Lancaster University Management School, Blackburn College and Northern Automotive Alliance.
Our key aims are to:
- Develop a skills plan for your workforce
- Bring new skills into your business
- Support you to address profitability and productivity challenges
- Address your workforce development needs
- Help recruit, grow and retain staff
Funded by the European Social Fund, Blackpool and The Fylde College is offering free places in a range of masterclasses including:
- 3D CAD and Rapid Prototyping
- Specialist TIG or MIG Welding Techniques
- Project Management
- CFD in Automotive Aerodynamics
- Hybrid Vehicle Modelling with CAE
- Introduction to Vehicle Engine Mapping
- Introduction to the Nuclear Simulator
- Engineering Design Modelling
- Microcontroller Interfacing
- Arduino-Based Prototyping
- 3D Orthographic Projections
- Engineering Decision-Making Matrix
- Engineering Modelling through Statistics and Analysis
- Design Flowchart
- Engineering Ethics
- Disciplinary Investigatory Process (L5)
- Resourcing Talent (L3)
- Personal development as a manager and leader (L5)
- Leadership styles and behaviours (L5)
- Managing teams and individuals (L3)
- Coaching and mentoring (L5)
- Leading change (L5)
- Decision making (L4)
Find out more
Lancashire-based SME and want to know more about these fully-funded courses?