Hairdressing, Beauty and Related Therapies
With a 25-year tradition of teaching excellence, we offer a huge variety of up-to-the minute courses delivered by highly trained and enthusiastic staff. Our facilities are among the best in the region and include fully operational training salons that are open to the public.
- Expert staff – Tutors have lots of industry experience and are often asked to judge at competitions like UK Skills. They also play an active role in the Association of Hairdressers and Therapists (AHT) and on the National Advisory Committee.
- Competition hosts – Our dedicated campus at Ansdell is the venue of choice for a range of industry competitions, including recently the British Council UK Skills Student of the Year.
- Student success – At this year’s WorldSkills UK National Final, students were awarded Gold and Bronze for Advanced Nail Art and Advanced Reflexology.
Whether it’s performing sports massage at the London Marathon or providing the make-up for contestants of a Stars in Their Eyes hospital fundraiser you will have every opportunity to develop your skills within a realistic industry setting. We offer amazing work placements, which sometimes lead to permanent positions with employers such as Ribby Hall and the Dalmeny Hotel.
Our Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatments (QCF) is the newest addition to the curriculum and reflects the latest trend in hair removal. It qualifies students to use intense light and laser treatments for reduced hair growth and delivers vital employability skills to help you launch your future career.
- BA Hons Acting
- BA Hons Digital Production and Film Making
- BA Hons Fashion and Costume for Performance
- BA Hons Fine Art and Professional Practice
- BA Hons Graphic Design
- BA Hons Illustration
- BA Hons Musical Theatre
- BA Hons Photography
- UAL Awarding Body Foundation Diploma in Art & Design
- Contact Us