Apprenticeships: Current Vacancies
You can apply online at www.blackpool.ac.uk/application.
For further information please contact the Apprenticeship Team on 01253 504 382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have completed an application form, you will receive a letter outlining your next steps.
You will need to book yourself on an Apprenticeship Selection Event (ASE). This is a 1 day event where you will be required to attend College from 9am till 5pm and the day will comprise of the following:
- A Literacy & Numeracy Assessment (Maths and English) - Don't worry, the assessment isn't a test, it's merely to assist us in matching applications to the correct level of Apprenticeship. A member of staff will sit down with you after the assessment to explain the results and what your next steps/options will be.
- CV Workshop and Personal Statements.
- Employability Coaching.
- Interview with curriculum/apprenticeship staff with feedback and advice on next steps.
- Vacancy Search and Vacancy Matching
Duties include but are not limited to: Preparing and making goods. Using some machinery however much of the work is done by hand. Making fresh pies, sausage rolls, pastry. Serv...Read more
Weekly Wage: £99.16
Working Week: 37 hours, Days and Times TBC
Number of Positions: 1
- Academic Studies
- Access and Continuing Education
- Art and Design
- Business and Professional Studies
- Creative Arts
- Engineering, Computing and Automotive
- Hairdressing, Beauty and Related Therapies
- Hospitality, Tourism and Sport
- Project Management
- Society, Health and Childhood
- Teacher Training and Education
- BA Hons Acting
- BA Hons Digital Production and Film Making
- BA Hons Fashion and Costume for Performance
- BA Hons Fine Art and Professional Practice
- BA Hons Graphic Design
- BA Hons Illustration
- BA Hons Musical Theatre
- BA Hons Photography
- UAL Awarding Body Foundation Diploma in Art & Design
- Contact Us